Last week I was able to go to Blanding and spend some time with my parents, Denim, Sandi and their girls. It was so nice to have people to hang out with during the day. Colin was able to come up on Friday after work and stay for a few days. Saturday it snowed quite a bit so we got out the four wheelers and went sledding. Colin was very happy because he got to snowboard behind the four wheeler...thats the closest he is going to get to snowboarding this year! Sunday we had a Super Bowl party with lots of good food and good entertainment! The game turned out to be really exciting with the Giants coming out with the win. Sandi & I were the only true Giants fans and the only ones who believed in them from the beginning. It snowed all day Sunday so we were a little scared we wouldn't be able to leave the next day, but sadly enough we woke up to blue skys Monday morning! :( We had a great drive back to Phoenix and are happy to be back to 60 degree weather.
Uncle Denim and Hayden watching the game. Hayden loves watching T.V. I never let her so she takes advantage when she is with someone else.
Colin working on his new board game.
Brooklyn making decorations for the big game.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
oh my gosh she it starting to chunck up a little, how cute! I hope you guys find a job up here, then we could go see twlight. no one else in my family is interested.
I'm glad you had such a good trip to Blanding. I love reading all the things you are grateful for, that is such a good idea!
I am jelous that you got to go home for a week and hang out with your family! Maybe some day I will live close enough that I can do that also!
Post a Comment