Today Hayden sat up on her own for the first time.
She looks so cute, now she can play alot easier!!
No, she's too young. I can't believe how quick she's changing.
I can't believe how big she is getting! It's still crazy to me that you guys are parents! ;)
She is so cute...I just love those cheeks! It's so fun to see all the little stages babies go through!
Yeah!! Go Hayden!!
That is so cute! She seems really young to be sitting! It makes it so much easier to play when they can sit and not be laying down all the time.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She looks so cute, now she can play alot easier!!
No, she's too young. I can't believe how quick she's changing.
I can't believe how big she is getting! It's still crazy to me that you guys are parents! ;)
She is so cute...I just love those cheeks! It's so fun to see all the little stages babies go through!
Yeah!! Go Hayden!!
That is so cute! She seems really young to be sitting! It makes it so much easier to play when they can sit and not be laying down all the time.
Post a Comment