Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yeah, Another One!!

Ok...so I found another one of things and once again I didn't get tagged, but I like doing them! Plus someday I hope to print this blog off, so I guess this is more for myself than for anyone else. I will change it a little though, this time I am not going to do it about myself, it will be about Colin, there is no way he would ever take the time to fill this out. We'll see how much I know about him.


A- Attached or single: Very attached...has been for almost two years!
B- Best Friend: Besides me I would say Mike, Shelton, Josh, BD, Rob, Brandon (sorry if I forgot anyone)
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, he loves white cake with white frosting!
D-Day of Choice: Sunday, he loves to just hang around and not feel guilty about being unproductive.
E- Essential Item: His laptop. It goes everywhere he goes.
F- Favorite Color: Blue, because its manly.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I don't think he has a preference, he likes both.
H- Hometown: Orem, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Eating out (is that an indulgence?) We both love going out to eat!
J- January or July: Defiantly July, he HATES they cold. He loves spending the 4th of July in Blanding!
K-Kids: He wants four and he wants them close in age...we'll see about that.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family!! He misses his family a lot and I think he even misses mine :)
M- Marriage Date: October 5, 2006. I'm sure he would say it was the best day of his life!!
N- Number of Siblings: 5-He is the only boy in the middle of three girls...luckily two twin boys came along.
O- Oranges or Apples: I think he likes oranges better, maybe I just like oranges better...I don't know!
P- Phobias or Fears: Probably sleeping in the same bed as me. In the middle of the night I have been known to tell him there are men in our closet or sitting by our bed, there's a spider crawling on his head and last week he woke up to me tickling the back of his neck.
Q- Quote(s): He's always quoting some movie or TV show, I can never remember them.
R- Reason To Smile: A good job, a healthy family, a cute daughter and a VERY funny wife.
S- Season: Summer-going up the canyon, BBQs, running, hiking, four wheeling, snowcones w/Kelly, fun vacations,
T- Tag Three: Anyone who reads this
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: He is a big fan of meat and doesn't feel guilty about it.
W- Worst Habit: I would say spitting, but I don't think he thinks thats a bad habit.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Dumb question, I guess he likes ultrasounds better.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Lasagna, Spagetti, Chicken Enchiladas, Taco Salad.
Z- Zodiac sign: I don't know, I don't even think he knows.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

It's nice to get to know your husband a little better.:)

Bonnie said...

I wasn't listed under Colins best friends...

Jolene said...

I think you should do yourself too!