My friend Janice and her boyfriend Jake came down to visit us this weekend.We had a great time with them . The weather was great so we were able to do a lot of fun things. Friday we went swimming and played miniature golf. Saturday we went to a place called Rawhide. It is a little western town with cute little shops and restaurants. It was really fun. Janice and I rode a camel, it cost $5 for about a minute and a half ride, but I guess it was worth it to be able to say I have ridden a camel! :) We talked to the guy who owned the camel and asked him where he got him. He said he goes to Australia every year and gets about 60 camels and ships them back to the U.S. by boat. After that I don't know what he does with them, but he said down there you if you can catch them you can have them for free. I thought that was kind of interesting. Also Saturday night Hayden was being a little fussy. Normally she is so happy so I thought I would check to see if she was getting teeth and sure enough she has two little teeth coming in on the bottom. Colin and I were so excited! I think Janice and Jake thought we were a little ridiculous. :)
Back to School
4 weeks ago
5 comments:
Kelly,
Those pictures are great...the camel harness to keep you guys on made me laugh! Camel riding..so natural looking. That is pretty dang cool. So I kind of heard that Janice was dating someone, but this sounds serious!! I need to call that girl. Hayden's face on the first picture is awesome. Two words..Baby orajel!! oh and tylenol. You guys are such a cute family!
I'm jealous of the flip-flops! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I'm glad Janice got to go down and visit you guys.
I can't believe you rode a camel!!! That is cool!! I definitely think it was worth $5 to say you've riden a camel!:) Where does Janice live? I haven't heard anything about her in a long, long time!
Lucky! I wish I was in nice enough weather to ride a camel. Today it is suppose to be 50 for the high, yeah for us!! Have you guys taken Hayden swimming yet? We just took Drew and he had a blast.
Post a Comment