So Hayden had her four month well baby doctor visit today. We found out she is a rather large girl with a fairly small head. She is in the 95th percentile for height, 90th for weight and 45th for head size :) We were also given the ok to start her on solids, so the first thing we did when Colin got home from work was buy some rice cereal and try it out. I have to admit is wasn't quite as exciting as I thought it was going to be. She really didn't like the whole process . We would put it in her mouth, she would move it around for a minute and then spit it out. By the end there was rice cereal on her, me, Colin and the floor; we are fine with just giving her formula for a while longer!! She got her shots today as well. Luckily I have the best husband ever, he took work off to come and be with her while she got them. Last time it was way to traumatic for me, so we decided that will be Colin's job from now on. I am so happy to have another set of shots out of the way and am so relieved that she is growing and developing the way she is supposed to be. It is such a blessing to have a healthy child!!Poor little chubby legs!!
Yummy!!
Her favorite past time
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Shots are never fun, even when you get old. ;) I hate seeing my babies screaming when someone is shoving a needle into them. It always breaks my heart. I love the chubby legs though. :)
I hate shot day!! It is very traumatizing for all mommies!! Indi seems to be the opposite...small body with a big head! Luckily they grow into everything eventually! She also was a little rough when we started the rice cereal...we just gave her a little more time until she was ready!! Little Hayden is soooo cute!
I agree with Amelia...I love the chubby legs! I love rolls on babies! They look so cute! I'm sorry Hayden had to get shots today and I'm sorry she spit her rice cereal all over you and Collin. Love the pics though!:)
Post a Comment