Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Girl With Many Talents

When we are bored we think it fun to dress Hayden up and take pictures of her. I don't know how fun she thinks it is though!


Our little cleaning lady
The book worm-we can't get her to do anything else!
Americas Next Top Model
Look out Venus!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cutie! She is quite the woman! I need one of her for cleaning, that would be nice.:)

Cori Carpenter said...

She is so cute! I love the "cleaning lady" picture! She is quite the little talented girl!

Jolene said...

That's so cute. I am already looking forward to all the cute outfits we can put our baby in. By the way in case you don't know, Jessica had her baby last week.

Bonnie said...

She is adorable! I still cant decide who she looks like.

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious!

Amelia said...

How come I didn't see you wearing that thing on your head when we were cleaning ladies at the BW? I bet Elsie would have loved it. Cute pictures!