So I am a little offended that Amelia didn't tag me...yes I know I have already done one of these tagging things, but this is a different one and I would appreciate if someone cared about what I was doing ten years ago or what snacks I enjoy eating. So here goes...
10 Years ago today (Jan 1998)
I was thinking I was pretty darn cool for being in Highschool. I was playing basketball and hating every minute of it, but I loved going to the boys basketball games, I always tried to look so good...it took me hours to get ready!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1) Get ready for church and make it on time so we could get a soft seat.
2) Beat my mom at Skipbo.
3) Make Dinner for my parents...scary!!!
4) Pack for trip to Blanding...I don't know how people can get ready for trips when they have more than one kid. It is so much work!
5) Make Amelia feel guilty about not caring about my life.
Snacks I enjoy:
1) Gummy bears
2) Doritos with sourcream/salsa dip
3) Oatmeal/Raisin cookie dough and cookies
4) Really good brownies
5) Snow cones
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Buy a perfect pre-built house that is already perfectly decorated.
2) Go on a shopping spree...I really want some new clothes
3) Buy a sweet Nissan Mirano...I want one sooooooo bad!!
4) Buy Colin the truck of his choice....probably a Chevy Duramax
5) Let Colin invest most of it
6) Give my immediate family and Colin's immediate family each a million dollars
3 of my bad habits
1) Judging people & gossiping...aren't you all glad you are my friends. :)
2) Biting my nails. I stopped for almost a year, but have recently picked it back up...I am tryingto stop!!
3) Spending too much time on the computer
5 places I have lived:
1) Blanding
2) Orem
3) Provo
4) College Station, TX
5) Phoenix, AZ
5 jobs I have had:
1) Maid at Best Western hotel. Amelia was my co-cleaner. I think she hated it..I really didn't think it was that bad. The tips made it all worth it!:)
2) "Payless Shoesource Associate"
3) Worked with crazy girls at multiple locations
4) Office depot cashier
5) Telemarketer for two days
5 things people don't know about me.
2)
3)
4)
5)
I tag everyone because I care about all of you!
5 comments:
Hey, I got tagged by Kathryn with this one and was planning on tagging you next if I ever did it. I'm still counting you as one I tagged:) See ya soon!
Check number 5 off your to-do list. :( I really was going to tag you, because I know you love these things, but for some reason I thought you had already done this one. I promise I will tag you every time I get tagged from now on. You better be ready. :) Oh, and the tips did make it worth it...mmmm, snowcones.
Oh, Now you tag me, just because you tagged everyone. You didn't tag me last time!! j/k
I didn't know how much you loved getting tagged. I will remember that for future reference. Oh- thanks for the tip on the readers site. I will have to go check it out! Ever since reading the Twilight series I have really been in the mood to read good books. I guess that's a good thing huh?
I love finding out little crazy things about people!
Post a Comment