Monday, January 14, 2008

New Haircut and Cute pics of Hayden

I got my hair cut last Friday. I guess it looks pretty much the same, but I cut off like four inches so it was a pretty big deal to me.
Always so serious!!
I must have caught her in a good mood!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Your hair looks great! Hayden is so dang cute...she is getting so big!

Amelia said...

I love your haircut...I am jealous, mine needs some definite work. I love the pictures of Hayden too, what a cutie.

Kate said...

When do I get to see this beautiful little girl in person? I'll buy you a starbucks....

Jolene said...

Cute hair cut. I'm getting so sick of my hair. I want it to grow!! Plus I think I might highlight it again. I don't know, but your looks really cute!

Brittany said...

I love your new haircut! It look way cute!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is way shorter. It looks so cute!

amyorr said...

Hey. This is Amy...Colin's cousin. We met last Christmas. Your little girl is adorable! Your hair is very cute. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Great job. More pictures of my adorable Granddaughter.