Hayden after a long day of watching football with Dad.She was happy the Giants won because she felt bad for their kicker who almost lost the game for them!
Photos courtesy of Colin :)
Back to School
4 weeks ago
Hayden after a long day of watching football with Dad.She was happy the Giants won because she felt bad for their kicker who almost lost the game for them!
Photos courtesy of Colin :)
Posted by Colin at 1:02 PM
8 comments:
I really think we have the same couch. We were really glad the giants won too...if the Colts couldn't make it to the Superbowl, at least one Manning will be there. :) Hayden is getting so big. I love all her dark hair!
What a cute little football fan!! I am glad that the Giants won too but I think that the Patriots are going to beat them!!:) I guess we'll see in a few weeks huh?
Kelly, she is getting so big! Holy cow she is growing up fast. We are proud that she is a sports fan. But I'm afraid we're pulling for the Patriots. Don't blame me. I married a Pats fan.
Cute pics! Mine address is
allorrnothing.blogspot.com
I bet Colin is so proud, maybe she'll always be his little football buddy. Denim is still waiting for that to happen with one of our girls, not a chance. Yeah, for a Giants and Patriots rematch, go Giants, right Kelly:)
I love the new template!! Hayden is getting so big and still cute as ever.
She looks like she has been hanging out with the "boys" or just dad by having all the crumbs all over her.
Kelly, I love your "I'm grateful for" section on your blog. I think it's a great idea! I look forward to see what you write on it.
Post a Comment