Here is more proof of how obsessed my child is with balloons...I came into the living room the other day and she had taken out a picture from a photo album that was of her on her birthday last year holding a balloon. I watched her for a long time and she just sat and stared at it!! She does it with books too, she will find any balloon in any book and then just sit and stare at it.
It is so funny seeing her walk in these dress-up shoes. She is getting really good and can now run in them.
Speaking of balloons...her I am at about 27 weeks. I had a doctors appointment last week and she approved me to be induced a week early; so most likely if he doesn't come on his own, it will be no later than December 29th.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
I have a picture of Zoey in a diaper, pink shirt, holding a balloon. That cracks me up.
You look fantastic, by the way. Hope the pregnancy is going great.
You're tiny!! You look great!! December 29th isn't that far away!
Post a Comment