Last week Hayden and I were able to go up to Oregon for my nieces baptism. Most of my family was able to come except Colin, Sandi, Ava and Crosby...we missed them!!Flying on the airplane was pretty exciting for Brooklyn and Hayden.
At Heidi's baptism. Hayden talked about this for days afterward. She would say "Baptize, Heidi, Dad, WaWa."
Heidi asked Uncle Chris to give a talk, he did a great job!!
One of the days we went to Roloff Farms. I dont know how many of you watch of have heard of the show Little People, Big World, but this is their farm. They have a pumpkin patch and activities for kids in the fall. They also give tours of the farm. I watch the show so I was pretty excited to be there and see some of them. This is a picture of the Dad.
One of the twin brothers Jeremy. All of the teenage girls were so excited to see him, it was pretty funny!!
This is the other twin brother. We didn't see the mom, sister or youngest boy.
Watching a movie with Granny Jo and Grandpa...it doesnt get much better than that.
We went to another pumpkin patch. The kids had a lot of fun!!
Holding baby chicks.
Going down the slide for the hundreth time.
My mom bought them all these cute dresses for Christmas, but they were too excited to wait so they got to wear them to church.
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
3 comments:
I am SO jealous!! I want to go to Roloff Farms and I love that show!
Cute dresses! I have never seen that show before...until last week that is. That's so random that you went to their farm! But so cool cause I actually knew what you were talking about. I saw the episode where he's telling his wife that he wants to build an ark and she rolls her eyes and asks "Why?" It was a pretty funny show.
Thanks for coming Kell! We had so much fun with you guys. Can't wait till December!
Post a Comment