We celebrated Hayden's birthday yesterday by having family come over for a little party. We ate homemade Cafe Rio salads, played a game, opened presents and had cake and ice cream.
All day we made a pretty big deal about it being her birthday and having a party so I think she kind of knew what was going on and was excited to be in the spotlight. She loved all of the balloons and had the most fun just playing with Gavin and Drew.The cake...yes I am quite proud of the way it turned out.
Forcing Gavin and Hayden to stop playing and look at the camera for three seconds.
Grandpa Lyman and Hayden
Megan, Dean, Leah, Jozy, Steven, Hayden and Tiffany
We had a little fish pond for the kids where they could fish for prizes. It turned out to be a very easy and fun game.
Hayden eating her fish/prizes from the pond.
Opening presents.
She got a Dora movie from Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons
I made her this Strawberry Shortcake blanket. Colin and I also got her a book and a Table and Chair set. My parents gave her a little bear figurine and they chipped in on the table. Also Dean and Megan got her two HUGE balloons, that had to be put away promptly with two little boys running around. :)
Drew got her a baby doll
Blowing out the (balloon) candles.
Yum, Yum!!
The three stooges eating their cake, they were all so excited to each get a balloon piece!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Kelly and Hayden! That party looks like a lot of fun and the cake was really cute! I can't believe she's already 2!
Nice job on the cake! It's so cute! Looks like the balloon theme turned out great!
That cake was so cute! She is so adorable. I can't believe she is two. It has gone by so fast.
Post a Comment