This past weekend Colin ran his fourth St. George marathon. In my opinion he did great, but he says this was his slowest time yet. It was a lot of fun to watch him and see him accomplish something so difficult!!!
It was our anniversary yesterday. We called our trip to St. George our gifts to each other, but Colin did bring me home a Snickers-carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Ch. factory and I made him cookies. I cant believe we have only been married for three years, it seems like so much longer than that (in a good way), and two out of the three years I have been pregnant...we waste no time! :)Almost to the finish line.
Right after the race. Dont I take the best pictures??
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
2 comments:
Yay! Way to go Colin. Runners truly are inspiring to me. That's awesome. We looked for you guys but never saw you. :(
Nice job Colin.
Post a Comment