Nothing too exciting has been going the last couple of months, so I thought I would just post a few random pictures.One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to yard sales...I am pretty much addicted!!! This year I have found a lot of good deals; these dress ups are one of them. I got a whole box of for like 50 cents!!! Hayden isn't quite old enough to totally appreciate them, but she has fun when I put them on her.
The other night the power went out for a couple of hours, so Colin decided it would be a good time to build a fort. Hayden thought it was pretty cool and really liked using the flashlights. If you notice in th picture there is a balloon. Well, pretty much at any given time if I were to take a picture of Hayden there would be a balloon right next to her. She is obsessed, I mean OBSESSED!!!!!!
We always have to have a balloon in our house, it doesn't matter if they are big and floating or if they are small and deflated, she loves them all the same. She always has to be holding it and will have a melt down if you try to tie it on her wrist. So the other day we were going outside and I told her we needed to tie it on her wrist so it wouldn't float away and of course she refused, so we went outside and about 10 minutes later I see a green balloon floating into the air and then I hear a loud sobbing coming from around the house. She was so sad and was crying uncontrollably, finally I reminded her that we had an old (almost deflated) pink balloon in the house , so she ran and got that one, carried it around with her the rest of the day and was a happy camper!!
I was going to have a Dora themed birthday this year for her, but because of popular demand it will be a balloon theme. :)Last night for FHE we went up Maple Canyon and ate subway sandwiches and went for a little hike. I think that will be one of our last outing of the season, they say it is supposed to get cold starting tomorrow.
The next few months should be a lot more exciting. This weekend Colin runs the St. George marathon, next week Hayden and I go to Oregon, then it is mine and Hayden's birthday, Halloween, babyshower, Brother-in-laws wedding, thanksgiving, Christmas Parties, Christmas, then BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow time is going to fly by!! By the way I just had another ultrasound today and the baby is growing well and is still a boy!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment