Colin's sister Tiffany and her son Gavin came down to visit us last week. We had a great time with them here. It was so nice to have someone to hang out with while Colin was at work! I wasn't sure how Hayden would handle them staying with us, sometimes she can be a little grumpy when strangers are around, but sure enough she loved them both!! She thought her cousin Gavin was so funny and would smile at him every time he talked to her; it was really cute. The weather was great so we spent almost everyday out at the pool and at the park. Saturday we went to a train park in Scottsdale and got ice cream and rode a little train. I think that was the highlight of Gavin's week. He also loved hanging out with Uncle Colin and driving their cars. I think Colin loved having a little boy around to share in his enthusiasm about guy stuff. We all really enjoyed their visit and are sad they are gone. We hope they come back soon!!Hayden loves her dad and swimming.
Two cute cousins spending the day in the sun.
Gavin and Hayden-Best Friends
The boys working on their cars.
Colin and Gavin's fort.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
How Cute!! I love those pictures. Gavin is such a funny kid. Hopefully we will be able to come next?
You guys are always having visitors!! I'm jelous!! We rarely get visitors in Omaha. I'm sure the great weather in Phoenix has something to do with it.:) Hayden looks like she had a fun time with cute little Gavin.
Post a Comment