
I saw this on a Friends blog and thought it looked fun!
- What's his name: Colin Edward Gibbons
2. How long have you been married? 1½ years.
3. How long did you date? We dated about 5½ months
4. How old is he? He just turned 27
5. Who eats more? Depends on the time. I think he usually eats more, but I could eat as much as him if I wanted to. He really doesn’t eat that much.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. The sad thing is I can’t even remember the exact time. Sad huh?
7. Who is taller? He is only a couple of inches taller than me.
8. Who sings better? I don’t know!! I guess we sing equally bad :)
9. Who is smarter? He is much smarter than me, especially when it comes to church stuff. He has to always explain very basic principles to me.
10. Whose temper is worse? I think his temper is worse than mine, but you really have to push him to his limits for him to lose it.
11. Who does the laundry? I do. That’s my job!!
12. Who does the dishes? I do most of the time. That’s my job :)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do…does anyone really care?
14. Who pays the bills? Colin does. When I stopped working I took over and then I had Hayden and quit, I don’t really know why.
15. Who mows the lawn? Some very annoying landscaping men who come around ten times a day every Wednesday and wake Hayden up from her naps!
16. Who cooks dinner? I do most nights. Colin usually makes Breakfast on Sunday.
17. Who drives when you are together? Colin does. I sit in the back and entertain Hayden; I'm pretty sure he won't ever switch me.
18. Who is more stubborn? I think we are pretty even on this one.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Defiantly Colin! In the moment I never think I am wrong. I have to completely calm down and then I realize that once again it was me, not Colin who was wrong.
20. Whose parents do you visit most? Mine, they live closer.
21. Who proposed? Of course Colin!!
22. Who has more friends? Its pretty even when it comes to long time friends. But I think I have more friends in
23. Who wears the pants in the family? um.....me?
Hope you liked a little insight into our lives. I'd love to hear about yours!
2 comments:
Amen to the annoying landscapers!!!
Very cute--it is fun to hear more about you two (and the wedding pic is adorable). I'm actually glad to hear you could eat as much as Colin because Cody isn't a very big eater either so I can definitely out eat him pretty easy! :) And yes, I think all of us here in "the apartments" can agree about the landscapers--the worst is when they come around at 3 a.m. There have been several times I was ready to go yell at management about it! :)
Post a Comment