Sunday, March 30, 2008

Morning Workout

I guess all the comments about Hayden's cheeks and legs are really starting to get to her. The last couple of mornings this is what we have found.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so cute!! But please tell Hayden she doesn't need to lose any weight from those cheeks or thighs.:)

Whitelock Family said...

Chunckie babies are the cutest though!!! I love those legs, i just wish i could see them in real life!

Whitelock Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

You guys are so funny. Let Hayden know I'm looking for a workout partner. I have some baby fat I need to work off too.

Alison said...

That is Awesome!! It is so cute that you would take the time to dress her up like that. She just gets cuter and cuter. Watch out Colin, the boys are going to be swarming!!

Amelia said...

Tyler and I were both laughing...those pictures are so cute!

Shannon said...

This post actually made me laugh out loud. I would love to hear what thought processes inspired that photo shoot.

Shannon said...

I just took a moment to look at this post again and I just have to tell you how perfect I think that first photo is. That "deer in the headlights" look on her face is perfect. It honestly looks like you randomly found her working out and it caught her completely off guard. What realism! Thanks for the belly laugh.

Anonymous said...

Straight from the 80'S - I love it!