Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter in Blanding

We were able to spend Easter in Blanding this year with my family and Colin's parents. It was great that Colin's parents were able to come down and see Hayden for a couple days. They hadn't seen her since Thanksgiving so she had changed a lot.
We left Phoenix Thursday afternoon so Colin could be there by Friday to race his gas powered car with Denim and Chris. That didn't turn out they way they hoped. Before we even got there Chris' and Denim had both crashed theirs so they weren't running, so poor Colin had to drive his alone all weekend. I think he had still fun and despite my mean brothers wishes he didn't crash his.
Saturday we when out picnicking and four wheeling. It was a little windy, but other than that the weather was great. I don't know how much Hayden enjoyed herself , but she was a trooper. Sunday we got to go to my new little nephews blessing. I love baby blessings, you can always feel the spirit so strong. After church we had a delicious Ham dinner and played games. We had a another great weekend!!! Thanks to my mom and dad for hosting us and thanks to Lee and Leah for traveling down to visit.
Hayden with her Easter Bunny presents.

Our little Easter Bunny

All the Guys
Colin and his dad working on his car.

Shelter from the wind.

9 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like you had a very fun family packed Easter! Hayden looks so cute with her Easter baskets!

Amelia said...

I love the pictures of Hayden with her bunny ears on! I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend.

Alison said...

Hayden is such a pretty baby. I miss the blue mtn. adventures. We miss seeing you guys, but sounds like life is treating you well.

Cori Carpenter said...

I am so jealous that you got to go to Blanding...we didn't quite make it! It looks like you had a great Easter weekend! I love the "bunny ears" pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter guys! I can't believe how big Hayden is. I can't wait to meet her in person someday! Hopefully soon!

Brittany said...

I love the little bunny ears!! They look so cute on Hayden! Its fun that you guys got to go home for Easter and to Crosby's blessing. I stopped by Denim's on Wednesday and was able to hold and cuddle with Crosby a little. He is such a cutie!! And Denim is so proud to finally have a son.:)

Melissa L. said...

Very cute pictures! Blogs are fun, huh? :)

Sandi said...

I love the bunny ears! It was good to see you guys this weekend. Sorry we had to beat you at Tri Bond so much. There's always next time:)

Nicole said...

Although I was sad you weren't here to hang out with us (selfish, I know), I'm glad you had a great time in Blanding. I want to know a little more about Colin's car racing--I didn't know about this hobby of his. Sounds fun. And Hayden looks adorable! I love the tights--what a cutie!!!