Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had an amazing Thanksgiving this year. All of my family was together for an entire week. We did all the usual things...eat, play games, talk, eat, shop, ect... We celebrated my mom's birthday on Monday. We had tacos, cake, played games and opened presents. It was a lot of fun. We also took the kids to 'Tangled.' It was really cute, everyone liked it except Hayden who said she didn't like it because it had a mean witch (but she really did like it.)
Hayden got to spend every night but one at Granny Jo's house, she thought it was pretty cool to have a sleep over every night. She loves her cousins and gets a long so well with all of them.
Carson spent most of his time crawling around looking for little things on the floor to eat. Seriously every time you looked at him he was chewing on something, his favorite is paper!!
It was a great a week and I am sad it is over, but am definitely looking forward to December and everything that comes with it!!

Nicole, Crosby, Hayd, Ava, Brooklyn and Heidi preforming "Five Fat Turkeys are We."
Enjoying a little Spaghetti!
We exchanged Christmas presents and this is what Carson and Hayden got. Thanks Shell, they LOVE them!!!

1 comments:

Annelise said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanks Giving! Tell Grandma Jo hi from me! It's been forever since I got to see her. I love that my son isn't the only one getting his nutrients from off the ground. Paper was always one of his favorites too, wait still is??!! Mostly he's grown out of that, but he still has his moments usually rocks, dirt and paper. Kills me and we try to feed them great food and what do they like, dirt!! I miss seeing you so often hopefully we'll do better and get together sometime! Have a fun Christmas, love ya