Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 8

Friday we spent the day hanging around Santa Maria and Pismo Beach.
We started of the day at the beach. It was a little cold and I am not a huge fan of mixing a 9 month old and sand, so we didn't stay there too long. Hayden didn't mind too much because her and her Dad got to "swim" in the hot tub. While they swam I got to hold Carson while he slept and sit and watch the ocean...it doesn't get much better than that!! Also while I was sitting there I saw a couple of whales WAY off in the distance, it was really cool.

After the hot tub we headed to this cute little park. Next we went to a place called Avila Barn. It is a really cute barn with a pumpkins patch, hayrides, ice cream shop, fruit stand and a petting zoo. After Avila Barn we met up with Colin's Aunt and Uncle and had lunch out on the Avila Pier.
This is Colin being brave and getting the close the mass amount of sea lions at the bottom.
Hayden after lunch, she was spent!!!

0 comments: