We spent the next two days at Disneyland.
Monday was mine and Hayden's birthday...is there a better way to celebrate your birthday??
Also on Monday Mindy, Tony and girls joined us. So now all of Colin's family was there except Audrey & fam and Lee & Leah! It was really nice having so many people there; Colin and I were able to sneak away and ride some of the bigger rides.We had a early morning pass to Toon Town, which was really fun because a lot of the characters are out & about and it is not as crowded!
All the characters put on a little show. It was really cute.
Eating brunch at Minnie's house.
Taking a snooze on Minnie's bed.
Carson just wanted to attack every character.
Monday was Hayden's actual birthday, so we had to take a picture by the cake & balloons.
Crawling around on Pluto's bed.
Colin and I were off riding "Sorin and Scream'n" when they met Minnie the Pilot. I was sad, she is so cute!!Hayden's ketchup covered face and her $18 mouse ears!!
These guys look like statues but they were real. The army guy was hilarious!!
Trying on a Woody hat and showing off his chompers!
This is the Toy Story ride, it was a lot of fun!!
These two took SO many naps in the strollers, they were such troopers!!
Waiting for the Aladin show to start. This was one of my favorite things. They put on an amazing show. They tell the whole story in about 45 minutes. It really was an impressive as a Broadway show.
They are making a huge new Cars attraction that is opening in 2012, I bet it will be really cool!! Good thing we have another trip planned for 2013!
We were wondering around New Orleans square when Tiana and her Jazz band came marching past us. We followed them and eventually they stopped so we could get a picture.
I know all the princesses are paid to be nice, but "Tiana" was really sweet and friendly! I will never forget how Hayden looked at her, like she had never seen anything as beautiful as her. Hayden also told her that she saw her movie, I think Tiana was very flattered! :)That night we saw the World of Color show, which is amazing. But we didn't really like how they do it. They cram a million people into a small area and make you stand for 30 minutes or however long it is...we left early because we were too tuckered out. Plus kids really cant see unless you are holding them, so that made it even harder.
Tuesday
Good ol' Tuesday!! It basically rained the whole day, so I don't have many pictures. We were able to see the princesses and Tinkerbell.Waiting in her beautiful Belle dress to meet the Princesses...Belle wasn't even there. :(
Hayden asked all of them where the Prince was?
I was not very impressed with Snow White. She wouldn't even bend down to talk to her or take a picture.
Cinderella was super sweet. I think she and Tiana were our favorites.
Visiting Tinkerbell at Pixie Hollow. There was also a boy fairy, I am not sure who is he was, but Hayden did not want anything to do with him.
Outside of the Indiana Jones ride...definitely our favorite ride!! I could go on that one over and over again!!
The second half of the the day we were supposed to go trick-or-treating and see some of the villians in the Halloween special they had going on, but we got rained out! So we went back to the hotel got warm and then Colin took the kids and met up with everybody to eat at Rain Forest Cafe. I was not feeling too well so I stayed at the hotel by myself(which was a much needed break), I found out on this trip that caffeine makes me nauseous.
Overall Disneyland was amazing!!!!! We dealt with Crowds and rain, but it was still so much fun!! Now we have a much better idea what to do and not not do next time...2013!!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
Kelly that looks like SO MUCH FUN! What an incredible birthday/vacation...and your kids are adorable, as always :)
Post a Comment