Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Interuption

I am interrupting my California post to tell about our Halloween. Tradition is to go up to Colin's parents and trick-or-treat in their neighborhood. Colin's mom always makes tasty soup and rolls for the family and then hands out donuts and hot chocolate/cider to the trick-or-treaters.
It was pretty cold and rainy this year so we only went to a couple of houses, but Hayden really didn't care because all she could think about was sleeping over at Grandma and Grandpa's!!
I did feel bad for Leah because at one point she was the only outside passing out donuts and the rest of us (9 grown) adults were inside watching 'PeeWee's Playhouse'.:) Pretty sad huh?
After that we came home put the little monkey to bed and Colin and I watched 'The Burbs.'
This was the day before, I took her to my mom's work. While she was dressed up she insisted I call her Dorothy, not Hayden!!
Little monkey boy!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cuuute costumes! Sounds like fun. My mom said they watched The Burbs too. I don't think I've ever even seen it! Guess I'm gonna have to. :)

Shelly said...

Is the burbs a halloween show?? I don't remember. The kids look adorable! Probably the cutest Dorothy ever. Will you put a comment on my blog now? :) It's been 24 hours and 0 comments.

Saysha said...

CUTE!!! I love it. As soon as Caitlin found out we watched Hayden AND Carson today, she was so jealous! Looks like you'll need to leave them here again when she's here to help. :o)

Shannon said...

They look adorable. Hayden, oops I mean Dorothy, was perfect. What a cutie pie! And the Burbs is the perfect Halloween movie, in my opinion. Nice pick.

Brittany said...

Cute costumes!! Hayden looks adorable as Dorothy! Love the red shoes.