Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wild Wednesday

Yesterday was Wild Wednesday at the Hogle Zoo which means everyone gets in for free. So me, my sister-in-law Tiffany and every other stay-at-home-mom in Utah took the kids to enjoy the great out doors (finally!!) I wont complain about the weather because it was a much nicer day than it could have been, but it was a little bit chilly! Hayden was feeling a little under the weather so she was pretty subdued the whole time, but she still had fun. She is starting to get a little nervous around animals and was a little intimidated by the elephants, but most of the animals that she could see, she liked. I would point out animals to Hayden and she would try to see them, but I could tell she was looking in a completely different direction than where the animal actually was; I would keep pointing them out and she would finally just smile and act kind of excited like she had spotted them. It was pretty funny!!
It was so nice to get out of the house and do something fun. Spring and summer here we come!!!
Hayden loving the train ride!

Chugg'n along.Gavin and Hayden doing a little fishing.

Looking at the Goriallas.

This was Haydens expression most of the day.

2 comments:

Sheans said...

I can't believe how big she is, Kelly. She has grown up so fast. Looks like you guys had a good time at the zoo!

Brittany said...

I love the zoo!! Hayden looks like she was trying to have a fun time Mom.:) And P.S. I'm glad to hear of your New Year's resolution to comment more on my blog. I love getting comments!:)