So, like many of you out there Hayden and I are really starting to get sick and tired of the cold weather. Whats worse than the cold is when it actually is a nice day, but the air is so disgusting that you fear for your health every time you outside. So we have been trying to keep it exciting inside.
I don't really like Hayden to watch t.v., but I found a website with a bunch of animals clips that I let her watch (I know its the same thing as watching t.v., but I feel better about it). She loves watching them and it takes up about 5 minutes of our day, so that's a big help. :) We also had a photo shoot the other day with Hayden and her "friends." They were all very cooperative, especially Hayden. Those pictures are posted below.
Here are just some other random thoughts.
-Tonight I am going to see "He's Just not that into you" with some friends. I am really excited and hope its as good as I think it is going to be!!
-I am really into the bachelor this season. I was happy last week when he voted Stephani off because I felt really bad for her. It was so uncomfortable to watch them together, I hope in real life it wasn't that awkward between them. I did however bawl my eyes out after he voted her off and said all those nice things to her. I really like Melissa, but I think she is too immature for him so I hope he picks Molly.
-We have DVR (thanks to our wonderful landlords) and it is the best thing ever invented. My favorite thing to do each morning is go through and record all the shows I think look good that day. I usually never watch them, but its fun to pretend. The shows that I do record and watch are re-runs of Americas Next Top Model(seasons that on missed), American Idol, The Office and 30 Rock(last nights episode was so funny!!)
-I am in a book club and am not a very good member. I really need to stop recording tv shows and pick up a book and read!!
-Colin and I both got the flu last week and next year will be getting the flu shot.
-I think Hayden is phasing out of two naps a day. I dont quite know how I feel about that?The whole crew. Aren't they all so photogenic!!
Just the girls!
Note to Self: Remember
12 years ago
3 comments:
I love the surprise ending. I was totally expecting a picture of a bunch of babies. Hilarious!
The pictures are great!! I like you get short on ideas to entertain children! Luckily Brig takes a lot of that responsibility for me. :)
Hayden is getting so big and to think that I have never met her in person! :(
We have quite a bit in common Kelly! I love DVR, The Bachelor, American Idol, The Office and reading good books! I felt the same way about last week's episode of the Bachelor. I cried but that she was the best choice to send home. I want him to pick either Melissa or Jillian. There's just something about Molly that bugs me! If you have any good book recommendations let me know. I'm running out of books to read and don't like just picking one off the shelf.
Post a Comment