Monday, July 21, 2008

Remember Us

You can leave a story about me or Colin.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.


3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment. If you do, I'll delete it OR point out what a jerk you are!

DO IT.

9 comments:

Amelia said...

1) You. Jamaica. My house (that I'd lived in for like two days). Carton of eggs. :)
2) Getting snow cones with you with all the tips we got cleaning rooms at BW
3) Hitting you in the head with a softball (ps the ball never actually left my hand, I just didn't realize you were right next to me when I tried to throw it.)
4) Driving "the route" for hours on end

I could go on forever, I have so many fun/happy/good memories of you.

Brittany said...

Hopefully you won't delete this one!:)

Remember when we were little playing in my tree house and you had a huge crush on Ian??:)

Nicole said...

The memory that is probably most vivid right now is my last Sunday in Phoenix. You were the first person to come up to me after Sacrament. I had barely regained my composure when you told me how sad it was we were leaving. I think I started crying again just thinking how much fun we had and how much we'd miss you Phoenix friends!!! We had such great times hanging out with you and Colin!

Melissa L. said...

Ok, so I now have my blog list thing. Do I have to re-enter all the blog addresses individually, or can I import them from my old list to the new one somehow?

Whitelock Family said...

Kelly remember that time we went to get a pedicure, but everwhere was booked so we ended up not getting one for mothers day. Yeah that was good times. And i still haven't gotten one since!!! You?

Anonymous said...

(1) Kelly - I remember we were at someone's wedding in Bountiful - I think Steve's - and you found out that Colin had left the invitation for your wedding for us in his truck, and you seemed so distraught. I thought you were so sweet that you even cared because you had no idea who we were. :)

(2) Colin - Wasatch Back Relay: you filming me as I came out of the port-a-potty. And you pestering Brandon the Driver and is lady admirers.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you are so cute. I don't have perfect hair, but thanks! You made my day.

We are moving Aug. 9. Crazy huh!!!

Melissa L. said...

The night we went to Bill Johnson's Barbecue (or whatever it's called) and the boys went to hang out together outside with all 4 screaming babies. :)

Mac and Charms said...

1) I remember when we were still single (weird, huh) and we were living in Carriage Cove...and I don't think we really liked each other then, which is funny now, but Jen and I threw you a 'surprise' birthday party...and the only people we really knew were boys! So we had a house full of guys for about an hour...until they figured out their odds were not good and they started to leave...
2) I remember when you let us all feel your belly when you were prego with Hayden and it freaked me out. It was like an alien life form inside of you...but you were the cutest prego woman ever.
3) I remember when you moved back to Utah and everyone was so happy!!! (oh, wait..that hasn't happened yet...)