Last week we went to Blanding AGAIN!! It had only been three weeks since the last Blanding visit, but we like it there so much we just can't stay away. Colin was able to spend the weekend with us and when he went back to work Hayden and I stayed the rest of the week. Saturday we went up on the mountain, rode four wheelers, hung out at the cabin and played horseshoes and yes, I went undefeated!! The rest of the week we took advantage of the nice weather and went on a lot of walks and just played outside as much as we could. It was a great visit. One of Grandpa and Hayden's many wagon rides.
She loved the pool!
Hayden fell asleep twice while riding. It was amazing because she wasn't even that tired. Four wheelers must have some magical way of putting babies to sleep, I wish I had that power!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
9 comments:
too cute
4-wheeling has always done that to my kids too. One time your mom had to tie Brooklyn to her waist with a sweatshirt because she was dozing off and trying to fall off the 4-wheeler.
How nice is that, falling asleep on the four wheeler. Love the new background!!
Yay for more pictures!! Hayden is so cute!!
That is why we invested in some 4-wheelers...to get our children to sleep!! Ha! I wish..but we have had that happen too.
I think it's great that you guys can't stay away from Blanding! What are you going to do when your parents move from here?? It was so good to talk to you at church that day. I hadn't talked to you in person forever! Hayden has the cutest little smile ever! My mom and I had so much fun trying to get it out of her!
It is great you have a place you love to go within driving distance! And you can't beat a trip to see the fam! What a fun time.
So cute, I love sleeping babies! So that's all I need to do is get a four wheeler!
Hey, I don't know if you'll see this, but my phone has been out of commission for the last few days. I need to get a new SIM card, but that probably won't happen until tomorrow. In the meantime, you can call or text Steve at 4803191511. Have you already gone to see Mamma Mia?
Post a Comment