Many of you may or may not know. But as of tomorrow I am no longer a resident of Phoenix AZ. Hayden and I will be flying to Portland, OR to visit my sister and her family. We will stay there for about a week and will then fly into the Salt Lake airport! After that we will drive to our new home (Lee & Leah Gibbons) which we will be staying at until Colin has secured a job and starts bringing home the bacon so we can afford a house of our own!! We are very excited to be back in Utah and can't wait for winter! :)
Here are some recent pictures that have nothing to do with this post, but they are cute.Hayden's first ponytail. I have mixed feeling about her growing hair. I like that is can been fixed cute, but now I have no excuse to not fix it!
Gavin and Hayden dressing up like Gansters/Pirates.
Hayden fell asleep while I was feeding her. (Right when I took the picture she opened her eyes.)
Note to Self: Remember
12 years ago
11 comments:
I didn't know you guys were moving back to Utah. Good luck with the move. (And with living with Lee and Leah.) Just kidding. We did that when we were at BYU.
Yay! I'm so excited that you guys are moving back here!
I love the pictures! :) Thanks for hanging out with us last night. We'll miss you!
what!? I'm so excited for you--I know how badly you wanted to get back to Utah! Congrats! So, what will Colin be doing?
I can't believe that fist pic of Hayden - she looks so old! How did she grow up so fast?? She is such a cutie.
Yay!! I am so excited! We must get together so I can meet Hayden!!
I am excited for you!! If you are ready for winter...come on up!!!!! It's like fall at night up here already. Where did Colin end up getting a job? Maybe we will at least see you by the end of the year now that you will be living in Ut. How Fun!!
Where are you guys moving to? You're exciting for the winer. . . you're crazy!
I cannot believe I had to hear "through the grapevine" (aka Janice Kirk) that you are moving back!!! WOO-HOO!!! When are u coming over??? This is so exciting!
Of course you come back right as we leave! ;) I'm excited for you guys though!
I didn't know that you guys were going to be leaving Pheonix so soon! That's awesome though! Utah is a great place to be isn't it? Good luck with the move and all!
Post a Comment