Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Still Waiting

So while on our vacation to Utah a couple of weeks ago, I was pretty lazy and didn't take a lot of pictures. So I have been waiting patiently for some pics from other family members (one member in particular...Chris). But I do have a few so I figured I better post them.
Take a look at the legs in this picture!! :)

One of the days we were in Utah Valley we went with Colin's family to the petty zoo at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a great time and didn't seem to be affected by heat like the adults were.
Hayden riding a pony. She really liked it and wasn't scared at all.

One of the evenings we were able to go up to the canyon and have dinner and make smores. Provo Canyon is one of mine and Colin's favorite places to go. We miss it so much so we really tried to appreciate it while we were there.
No smore for Hayden...sad :(

All of the Gibbons grandkids. They are all so cute and sweet.
All of the Gibbons family was in town except for Tony (Mindy's husband). Not pictured are Leah (she was taking the pic) and Stephen (I don't know where he was). Also I look pretty hammered because me, Lee and Tiffany rode our bikes to Vivian Park from Colin's parents house. It was a hard ride for me!So far the only picture I have of us in Blanding. Granny Jo and Hayden at the parade.

3 comments:

Melissa L. said...

Hey, how did you get the list of other blogs to show how recently they've been updated?

Nicole said...

So is that the 4th of July outfit you ended up getting for Hayden? It is really cute!!

Brittany said...

How sad that Hayden didn't get a smore!!:( She looks pretty upset about it too!:)