Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thugs "R" Us

We have had a very busy past couple of weeks. I am still waiting for pictures from family members, so when I get those I will post about our trip to Utah Valley, Blanding and the Fourth of July. In the mean time enjoy our recent fun with Hayden (aka 'Orange Slyce').
She was starting to feel a little threatened here in Phoenix, so she decided it was time to show her fellow Phoenician thugs what she's made of.

10 comments:

Whitelock Family said...

LOL that is halarious

Brittany said...

She looks like she could kick some serious butt!!:)

HaleyandGabe said...

thats the funniest thing i have seen..her facial expression is perfect!!

Sandi said...

Love this! Especially the look she's giving. I wouldn't mess with her.

Melissa L. said...

Nice! We should hang out sometime & let our kids play together. Andrew is finally sitting up and scooting around!

HaleyandGabe said...

http://www.google.com/help/reader/tour.html Here is the website to take a tour of google reader.

Nicole said...

Her face is perfect. So funny!

Shelly said...

Kell, Whenever I need a laugh, I just log onto your blog to see this picture of Hayden. It just makes me happy :) Give her a big squeeze for me.

Amelia said...

Tyler and I loved this picture. I swear I've seen this exact same expression on your face many times!

Jolene said...

That face is amazing!!