Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday at the Peach Farm

Saturday we went to a farm called Schnepf Farms. We originally just went because they have peach trees where you can pick your own peaches. It turned out that they were having a festival with rides, a petting zoo, a peach pancake breakfast, a little train ride and a hay ride. Instead of getting the peach pancakes we ate at the little restaurant they have there. The food was really good, but it took us about an hour and a half to get our food. The atmosphere was really quaint and cute so it wasn't too bad of a wait.
We also took the little train ride around a the farm which was a lot of fun. By the time we were done with all of that it was about 100 degrees outside so we bypassed the hay ride and picking our own peaches. Instead we just bought a few that they picked. We made our own peach pancakes this morning and they turned out really good.
If any of you live out here we suggest you check out Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek. They have their festival every weekend in May, its a lot of fun!


5 comments:

Melissa L. said...

Sounds like a cool place. How much did it cost to go?

Brittany said...

That sounds fun! I love peaches!! I've never had peach pancakes but that sounds good!! Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are always doing such fun things!

Sandi said...

I agree, you guys are always doing such fun things. One of the benefits of living in the city I guess.

Alison said...

Sounds like you guys have quite a lot of fun places to go around there. Did I mention how cute Hayden is?!