Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Men on the Block

So I don't know how many of you already know, but New Kids on the Block are making a comeback! When they were popular I was about 7 and I thought I was in-love with Jonathon Knight (hmmmm, he was cute!!!) But the real reason I liked them so much was because my older sister loved them (she was a Joey fan) . Her and her friends saved up their money for a really long time to see them in concert; by the time they had enough money to go they weren't popular anymore. What a waste! Well they better start saving again because for some reason I don't think this time around will last too much longer. I haven't done the math, but I think some of the "New Kids" are in their forty's!!! What are they thinking??? They are in a boy bad at the age of forty!!!!! But I will give it to them they do look pretty good. I haven't looked at a lot of pictures yet, but I think Joey is looking quite handsome in this one...sorry Jonathon!

3 comments:

Shelly Williams said...

Your are so funny! I love your Blog. I cannot wait to get my hands on that Chubby Hayden next week!! She looks so cute on that little bike :)

Melissa L. said...

Wow, I hadn't heard that yet. Weirder things have happened, I guess, but I think you're right: they need lives! :)

Brittany said...

That is so hilarious!! And news to me by the way!! I was a huge Jonathan fan as well! I swear Elkee had every doll, poster, and tape. I'm pretty sure their comeback won't really come back! I'm pretty sure they're going to get mocked but yes they still look pretty good!!:)