Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fun with the Whitelocks

Hayden's first bike ride.

We ate a restaurant called Matt's Big Breakfast. It is really popular and also the size of our living room, so we had to wait quite awhile to get a seat, but it was defiantly worth it. The food was really good!!

We went to the zoo. I bought a membership so now Hayden and I can go anytime we want.
Hayden's first bike ride.
Drew and Hayden had so much together. They interacted more than I thought they would. Hayden loved to try to do what Drew was doing and Drew loved to grab Hayden's face.
One of the afternoons we went to a Diamond Backs game. It was a lot of fun.
We ate the California Pizza Kitchen. So good!!!
Lots and lots of playing with toys!
Playing at the park.

2 comments:

Whitelock Family said...

Cute pictures! Whoever took those sure knows how to handle a camera!!

Brittany said...

Hayden gets to do a lot of fun things!! She's going to be very well rounded.:) Props to her mom and dad.:)