That's so funny! What a little cutie! I also noticed that the temp. in AZ is like 67 degrees and you guys are probably freezing.:) Well, don't worry it's like 40 degrees here today!!! The weather is so weird!!!
I think it is so funny how you dress Hayden up and seriously, your captions are hilarious! Hope you guys are doing well! I hope you come to Utah before we move even farther away from you!
6 comments:
The captions that you write on pictures are so funny! Little Hayden is such a cutie!!
That's so funny! What a little cutie! I also noticed that the temp. in AZ is like 67 degrees and you guys are probably freezing.:) Well, don't worry it's like 40 degrees here today!!! The weather is so weird!!!
Lol, I love all the pictures of you dressing Hayden up!!!
I think it is so funny how you dress Hayden up and seriously, your captions are hilarious! Hope you guys are doing well! I hope you come to Utah before we move even farther away from you!
oh that is funny!!!! Hayden and Bostyn could be GREAT friends
Love the new back ground!!!
Post a Comment