Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Weekend

Ava (aka Lewskie) actually enjoying the water
Beautiful Brooklyn
This was Ava's expression the whole morning

Brooklyn, Ava and their cousin Trey

This weekend I got a call from Sandi saying she, Brooklyn and Ava were in Chandler with her mom. Chandler is only about 20 minutes from where we live so I was very excited. We drove down there Saturday morning and watched the girls swim. They were so cute. Brooklyn didn't last too long in the pool though, because she got it in her head that we would think their hotel room was really cool and she wanted to show it to us. So the whole time she was asking her mom if they could stop swimming and go back to the hotel room. I bet about an hour after we left she was begging to go swimming again.
After we left them we went shopping at an outlet mall in Tempe...which was very nice. There were so many stores. We walked around a lot!!! Colin likes to take me places where I have to walk so maybe I will go into labor. He wants me to have the baby on the weekend so he doesn't have to use as many sick days. Everyone has the perfect scenario of when the baby should come. Up until last night I have been fine with her coming whenever she is ready, but I was so uncomfortable last night. I didn't go to sleep until 12:30 (if you know me, that is very late). These next two weeks could be very interesting!!!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Your nieces look so much like you! You can definitely tell they are Lymans. I'm glad you got to spend time with family!

For Every Occasion said...

Looks like fun! Cute kids!