Corney Posing...I know!
Aren't I just so cute...less than three weeks!
Not a very good pictures, much prettier in real life. That little book next to the flowers was my gift to Colin, it is a miniature scrapbook of our year.
Our one year anniversary was last Friday. I cant believe it has already been a year. I guess time flys when your having fun & pregnant. We thought and thought about what we were going to do to celebrate, but were just pretty limited due to my condition. Colin got off work early because he had too many hours for the week (I love his job) and brought me home red roses that were really pretty. We finally decided we would go to Tempe and ride the paddle boats (supposed to be really fun). We got there and the park was closed because they were setting up for some event. So it we went to plan B.
We drove down to the temple and walked around. That temple is really pretty and the grounds are really nice as well, but the area that it is in is a little bit sketchy...scary! While we were on the temple grounds we walked off the side walk into the trees because I wanted to see what kind of fruit was growing, while we wandering around in the trees Colin spotted a couple that is in our prenatal class so he yells "hey, you guys are in our in our class." It took them a while to recognize us because we were hidden, but as we made out way out they recognized us. We thought it was pretty funny... especially because the previous week we had suspicions that they might be LDS so after class we hid out and watched them walk to their car to see if they were from Utah. Now it was like we are hiding out in the bushes, waiting for them to come out of the temple.
That evening we went to Black Angus for dinner. We had a coupon, you got a four course meal for two and it only cost $30. We got so much food and it was all really good. We ate leftovers for the next two days.
Well that was our anniversary. It was a lot of fun. I am so grateful to be married to Colin, he is the best husband I could have ever hoped for.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I don't think I've ever seen that temple up close like that before, it's so pretty! Good luck in the next few weeks!
You're so sweet Kell. What a great job you're doing at keeping us up to date! I hope you can keep it up when Hayden comes :)
I can't believe that it's already been a year for you and Colin and that you are so close to having Hayden. How exciting!
Looks like you two had a fun day! Have you really been married 1 year already? Crazy!
Post a Comment