The day we left the hospital
Before
After
Happy baby
Tummy time in the sun. She's a little Jaundice, so they told us to lay her in the sun. When we took her to see the pediatrician he said that is a myth, unless she is placed directly in the sun, it will do her no good. Just FYI
So here are some pictures finally. As little as Hayden does right now, she sure does take up a lot of time. Enjoy!!!
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
5 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys. Hayden is so cute I just love those chubby cheeks. I hope she's treating you good at nights:)
She is so precious. I love the pictures. I am excited to see her.
Even if it is a myth, it sure makes for a sweet picture. I love all that dark hair!
She is so sweet! I am so glad that you posted pictures! Congratulations!!
WoW!!! Congratulations... she looks perfect. I'm so happy for you (not to be mistaken with jealousy). I'd love to meet her and you, seeing as we live in the same state.
P.s. I've never seen anyone look so beautiful IN the hospital IN labor.... but I guess it shouldn't suprise me too much, you always were amazing.
Post a Comment