Our Kitchen...nice and big!!
Dining room...too big!
Upstairs living area...dont know what to do with it.
Hayden's crib...so cute!!
Hayden's room
Well we made it to Phoenix! We've been here about a week now and are still alive! Yes, it has been hot, but not as bad as I expected. The hottest part of the day is the evening when the sun is going down, so that defiantly makes it a lot more bearable. As for our house...it is nice but smells like smoke. When Colin first came by to look at it they had the smell masked with tons of air fresheners, so it didn't seem to be that bad, but it is!! We have done everything we know to make the smell go away, but it wont. So we may be moving, nothing is for sure yet. Our landlord said he would let us out of our lease if the smell doesn't go away, so we are just debating if we want to pack up and move again. Anyway, I took some pics of the house for those of you who are interested.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
How fun! I'm so excited for you guys. Too bad about the smoke smell though! I love the name Hayden! When are you due Kelly? October?
It looks great, too bad about the smell. Lame!
You don't know me I was just blog surfing and was reading your blog...but just had to tell you that there are some carpet cleaning companies that have special machines for destinking a house...most of the time it works...I managed apartment and used it once. good luck!
Post a Comment