Here is what our house looks like. The front and back yard are all gravel. I am happy with that because I don't have to worry about yard work.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
Here is what our house looks like. The front and back yard are all gravel. I am happy with that because I don't have to worry about yard work.
Posted by Colin at 8:00 AM
4 comments:
Your house looks so nice! I am so happy that you have a blog!
I am so glad you guys did a blog. Your house looks cute it's too bad that it smells like smoke. I hope you can get rid of the smell so you don't have to move again. p.s. I love Hayden's room and crib set.
yep.... this is definately an arizona house. what are your cross streets. I'm living in the dorms at ASU west, i.e. 43rd Ave and Thunderbird
I like your place; it looks very nice. Hopefully you can get the smoke smell out of your house. Well I am glad you guys have a blog!!
Jolene
Post a Comment