This morning I was able to get outside and go for a walk. Since we've been here its been to hot to go outside at any time unless you have too. This morning was different...there was actually a chill in the air. It felt so good, I decided to go for a walk. Now I am sad we have to move. We have the nicest little walking path right next to our house and about a block down there is a cute park. I will really miss it. Also, as I was walking into my house I heard a lady say good morning. Turns out she is in our ward and lives right across the street. It is so funny, before we were going to move I didn't like living here at all and now that we are for sure moving I start seeing all the good things. But to get out of the stinky house and be closer to Colin's work is defiantly worth it.
The New House
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment