Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Exciting Day!!

Today was Hayden's first day of Preschool. We are doing it with six other girls in our neighborhood/ward. It was my turn to teach today and it was a lot of fun. The girls were so well behaved and are so cute together. Hayden is lucky to have so many friends.
I can't believe we are getting into the "school" years...she is going to be graduating from high school before I know it!!!
Boston, Emma, Navie, Aubrey, Hayden and Emma showing off their Show-and-tell. If you cant see Haydens show-and-tell thats because it is a tiny purple fuzzy ball. I got it a church two days ago and gave it to her. She was pretty impressed with it and thought her friends would be too. :)
Snack time!

2 comments:

Charms said...

Too, too cute.

Bonnie said...

So glad your doing it! It's alot of fun.