1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am of my own free will...I am very proud of myself.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done, no pink
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ummm...Mr. Poppers Penguins at the $ theater
4. What is your favorite TV show? Design Star, Castle, The Mentalist, Burn Notice, and Giulianna & Bill
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? This is a hard one! If family were not a factor I would love to move all over the U.S. Stay somewhere for a year or so and then move somewhere else, that would be fun!!!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes
7. What is your favorite food? No one favorite. Last night I had home-made Wingers Salad...I could eat that a few times a week!!!
8. Foods you dislike? Fish
9. Favorite place to eat? In-n-Out, Thai restaurants, Joe Banditos, Ruby River, Cheesecake Factory, Texas Roadhouse.
10. Favorite dressing? I love a good "house dressing."
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2006 Honda Pilot. This car is perfect for me right now and I am very happy with it, but if I could choose any car I would pick a Toyota Venza or a Nissan Mirano....someday!!!!
12. What are your favorite clothes? I dont know. Jeans and a cute shirt.
13. Where would you visit if you have the chance? Anywhere in the U.S. I dont have a huge desire to go out of the country, unless it was on a cruise somewhere.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Who would say Half empty???
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere not crowded.
16. Favorite time of day? I hate to say it, but I love nap time!!!
17. Where were you born? Monticello, UT
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I like watching football w/Colin and my Dad
19. What is your favorite fragrance? ummm...
20. What is your favorite face cream? I use Target brand of Oil of Olay, but I wouldn't really say it was my favorite
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Gowns for sleeping. They make nighttime diaper changes a breeze...I agree Angela. Also I love the swaddling blankets.
22. People watcher? For sure!
23. Are you a morning or night person? Morning
24. Do you have any pets? No, and I really dont want any, but I know eventually I will be talked into it.
25. Any exciting news you'd like to share? We are going to Cedar City tomorrow for the weekend and next weekend we are going on the Paiute Trail! Pretty darn exciting!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? "A store worker"
27. What is your favorite memory? Our California trip last year
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I guess a dog person, I wish cats were more friendly because they really are cute.
29. Are you married? Yesseree!
30. Always wear your seatbelt? Of course
31. Been in a car accident? Not really, I rear ended someone once, but it wasn't bad.
32. Any pet peeves? The question is "what isn't my pet peeve?" Everything bothers me!
33. Favorite pizza topping? Pineapple and Canadian bacon
34. Favorite flower? my Rose of Sharon bush is really pretty right now.
35. Favorite ice cream? I like Stawberry Blonde from Coldstone, Cookie dough in chocolate ice cream from Dairy Queen, any flavor from Sub Zero, Strawberry shakes from Red Robin.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? In-n-Out
37. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? I am sure it was some form of junk mail
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Hobby Lobby
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went to Thankgiving Point last week...we are wild and crazy!!
41. Like your job? Wouldn't trade it for the world
42. Broccoli? Yes, very good vegetable raw or cooked.
43. What was your favorite vacation? I have loved all of my vacations. I couldn't name one
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Last week went to lunch at Olive Garden with Janice and Charami
45. What are you listening to right now? My A/C...kids are asleep!
46. What is your favorite color? I get asked this questions multiple times a week...I always just say whatever color I see first. I dont have one favorite, they are all pretty.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. Coffee drinker? Nope
I expect everyone who reads this to fill it out and post it on their blog!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment