Thursday, January 15, 2009

She's getting so big!!

Here are just a couple of pictures of Hayden. I put her hair up in pony tails and put her bangs down. She is getting so big and is turning into a little girl!! I think she is starting to lose her baby fat too; you probably can't tell, but as her mother I notice each little roll as it disappears.
She is learning what a tantrum is and what it can/can not do for her. We have had to start spelling things out because she can understand EVERYTHING we say such as...snack, bath, outside, eat, ect. We can not put on our coats or shoes without her immediately wanting to put on hers and go bye bye. She is turning into my little shadow and goes where ever I go. She loves to hold my hand when we walk even if it is just down the hall. She is sweet and cuddly; she gives the best slobbery/snotty kisses and blows the cutest kisses when she is saying bye. I love this little girl more than anything in the world!!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow, they just grow up so fast! Hayden is such a cutie!

Brittany said...

She is getting so big! I love her hair in ponytails! So cute!

Angie said...

What a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. And cuter and cuter too!