Monday, October 20, 2008

My Sweet Girl Turned One!!

Saturday October 18th was Hayden's 1st birthday and my 26th birthday. I have been so excited for her birthday and have been preparing for a long time!! We decided to do a Care Bear theme and it turned out so cute (if I do say so myself!) Hayden is such a sweet baby and I am so grateful to have her.
This is her present from us and my parents. She LOVES it!!!! She could ride in that thing all day!When we sang Happy Birthday to her she had the biggest smile and was so proud of herself. She loved being the center of attention.
Some of the decorations and Gavin!!
She got a lot of cute presents.
Her Dora chair from Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons.She got this cute little cat from her uncle Dean. As soon as she got it and immediately started hugging it. It was so cute!!
The cake before.
The cake after!!
It took a while to for her to dig in, she was using the two care bears as utensils. As soon as we took them a way she really dug her hands into it.
Of course the balloons were the favorite.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

That is a way cute cake Kelly! Did you make it? I love the Care Bear theme too. Very cute! Happy birthday to Hayden! I can't believe she's already one and I didn't know you two shared the same birthday so Happy Birthday to you as well.:)