Ok, everyone in Utah Valley who reads my blog, I need help. I am looking to make a few extra bucks, but I need a job that won't take too much of my time...I'm talking like 4-6 hours a week. I am not too picky, so if you any of you know of anything out there, please let me know!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
PCS is always hiring, hahahaha!!! your little girl is getting so big and cute!!
I will let you know if I hear of anything!
I wish I had some suggestions for you.:) It's always great to have some extra money.
If you have a children's place near you, they'll often hire people just to work one night a week. My girlfriend works there every Thursday for 5 hours. It's perfect. Plus you get a 30% discount. Double score!!!!
You could do JetBlue; it's a min. of 15 hrs a week but really flexible, nice benefits and easy...plus, you get to stay at home!
Hey Kelly, are you still looking to make a little extra money? Would you be interested in babysitting? Where in Utah are you living by the way? e-mail me if you are still interested in finding something. susanbristow@gmail.com
Post a Comment