A few weeks ago Colin and I wanted to go on vacation, but since that wasn't very feasible we just went up to Salt Lake for the day. We decided to go to This is the Place Heritage Park. If you don't know what it is, it is where Brigham Young decided to stop after coming across the plains and settled Salt Lake. It has a little village of old houses and shops. Some of the buildings are originals and some are replicas. We were a little disappointed because during the fall not all of the buildings are open, so we only got to see a few. So if you ever want to go I suggest going during the summer.Our little pioneer baby.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
Hayden looks so cute in the pioneer bonnet!! We really need to get together! We are free all of October!
I've never heard of that place but it sounds like it would be cool to see! By the way....you are sooo tall & skinny!!
You guys are always doing fun things! That place is pretty cool, I went a long time ago and I have heard that they have done a lot more to it. There is so much to do down there. How fun!!
Cute! I just found out that the place existed a few weeks ago...was it fun? Hayden looks so cute!
Post a Comment