Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Big Girl

Hayden is officially 6 months old and done with another set of vaccines for six months!! We are very excited!! At her appointment we learned that she weighs 18.5 pounds which is in the 90th percentile and her height is above the 95th percentile which I guess is off the charts. She is growing so fast!
She is getting two top teethe which are really cute. Right now only one has totally come in so it looks kind of funny, but the other one will be in soon I'm sure. She is really starting to get a personality and is getting quite demanding. If we are not playing with her she will whine and cry and as soon as we look at her she will get a big smile on her face.
I just started teaching her how to dance; I am always amazed at how fast babies learn things. Within a couple of days she started moving her arms along to the music, I tried to get it on video but of course she wouldn't perform!
She is such a sweet baby and we are so lucky to have her!!!
My, how time flies!

3 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

i know time goes so fast its kind of sad huh?!?! and they get so big so fast...its also sad cause we are getting older too :(

Brittany said...

Wow, six months old! That's crazy!

Nicole said...

Oh, how cute! I hope I get to see her dance in person sometime soon. What a good mommy you are!