A couple of weekends ago my Mom and my Grandma came down to visit us. We had a great time with them. Saturday we went and walked around Old Town Scottsdale. It is a really pretty town with a lot of shops that consist mainly of jewelry, Native American art and Cactus. I think Colin was ready to go home after the first few minutes, but he was a good sport and walked around with us while we looked in each shop and while my Mom and Grandma stopped to look at every cactus we passed. :) After that we ate at Macaroni Grill and had a great lunch. That night my Mom and Grandma were nice enough to babysit while Colin and I went to the movie. We saw "21" and both really liked it. It was well worth the money, however I was little bitter because we spent half of Colin's salary on a drink and popcorn and the popcorn wasn't even hot!!! I was so mad, but I still managed to eat half the bag. :)
The New House
11 years ago
1 comments:
I'll bet it was so nice to be able to go to the movie! I'm sure it's been about 6 months right??
Post a Comment