Monday, April 28, 2008

One Lucky Gal

Guess who's going to Wicked?? Me!!!!! I am so excited!! I accidentally found out last week that Colin was planning a surprise trip for me to go for Mothers Day. He had been trying to sneak around and get my Mom in on it through email and I was snooping around and saw it. I felt really bad and I was just going to pretend like I didn't see anything so I wouldn't ruin the surprise, but he caught me lying when he asked me if I checked his email.
Anyway I just think I have the sweetest most thoughtful husband ever!!! Plus to top it off he is going to drive out to LA to babysit Hayden while we go to the show; he doesn't think I would be able to leave her at home for so long!
We are going over memorial day weekend with my Mom, Dad, sister and her husband. I can't wait!!!!

P.S. I know what you are all thinking and yes he knows that I look at his email and a lot of the time he asks me to check it!



I couldn't figure out how to post a real 'Wicked' picture, but I did color this myself.

7 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

Lucky you! I haven't seen it, but I heard "Wicked" is awesome! My friend has seen it numerous times and loves it! I am like you, I check Eli's e-mail, because he often asks me to... it would be hard for him to keep a secret from me as well!

Nicole said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you--you are going to absolutely love it. Great job spoiling your wife, Colin!

amyorr said...

It is great show! I went with Leah and Audrey in NY. It really is amazing. Happy mothers day.

Brittany said...

That sounds like fun! I'm sure you guys will love it! That's so nice of Collin to get that for you!

Amelia said...

I just thought it was normal for spouses to check each other's e-mail. ;) We check each other's all the time, but mostly because we are both snoops. haha, just kidding, we just have nothing to hide. (We just stay away around birthdays and holidays.) That is so cool that you get to go to Wicked, even though I still don't really know anything about it. I hear it is awesome though!

HaleyandGabe said...

he is so nice!! isnt it weird to think we actually get to celebrate mothers day?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! We want to see if when we go to NYC but it looks totally sold out. :(