My poor child has no hope of ever having a decent picture taken of her!!
Hayden's blessing day
She is so advanced already holding her own bottle. She really will hold it whenever you put her hands up and she will keep drinking. It is so cute!!
We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent it in Utah with Colin's family. It was so nice to be back and to see all of our friends and family. We also were able to bless Hayden while we were up there. Everything turned out great. The only down side was I had to work Thursday and Friday (long story), but it was actually kind of fun because I got to see a lot of my old coworkers and the girls I worked with. Hayden did really well on the trip, we were a little nervous about taking her on the plane, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. Now we are back and home just waiting for Christmas so we can go to Blanding!!! I didn't take a lot of pictures while were up there and the ones I did get didn't turn out very well...I struggle as a photographer. I didn't get one good one of her in her blessing dress :(
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
You guys are such a cute family. I love the picture of Hayden drinking her bottle and looking up at you, so cute.
I agree, the picture of Hayden drinking her bottle and looking at you is so cute. It's like she's saying "Thanks, but don't you dare take it away from me!" It was good to see you if only for a little bit, less than a month to go until Christmas though, YEA!
An Ah-mazingly good looking family. Congratulations once again.
Post a Comment