Grandma Leah's visit.
Granny Jo's visit
Our little familyHayden on Halloween. She was so excited!!
So this is my third attempt to post something on our blog. I haven't been able to finish one, but I am going to try to finish this one today. The past 2 1/2 weeks have been pretty crazy. My mom was hear helping us for about a week, then I had friend stay with us for a few days, then Colin's mom was here until last night. It has been so nice to have so much help. We really appreciate all the phone calls, emails and visitors. It is so nice knowing that people are thinking about you.
Hayden is doing really good. We are starting to learn how to make her happy. For the most part she is a really good baby. She does really well in the evening and through the night. She has a bit of hard time during the day, unless she is being held constantly. Her latest accomplishment is smiling. A few days ago she smiled at Colin and the next day she smiled at me. I don't know how coherent she is when she did it, but her eyes are open so we count it.
As for me and Colin, we are adjusting quite well to having a baby. It definatly isn't easy, but she is such a sweet baby...all the hard times are worth it. Colin has a really hard time going to work each day. He just wants to stay home and hold Hayden, he is such a good dad.
Well, I think I made it trough. Now I will just try to post some pictures.
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
3 comments:
I am so glad that you posted more pics of the baby and your cute little family! She is a doll!
You guys are such a cute family. I love the new pictures of Hayden, she is such a pretty baby.
Hey Kelly!! Are you in AZ? Your baby girl is sooooo cute!!You do have such a beautiful family!! My in-laws finally convinced me to make a blog...you'll have to check it out.. even though there isn't much on it yet! Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment